Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC

Archive for the ‘Social Security Disability’ Category

Do I Need an Attorney for a Social Security Disability Claim?


Although not everyone needs to hire an attorney, doing so can save your case. Statistics show that a disability claimant who is represented by … Read More »

What’s the difference between Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)?


Social Security is available for people that have become disabled and are unable to earn a living because of their inability to work. Two … Read More »

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.