Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC

Injuries on the Job

If you have been injured on the job or cannot work due to a disability.


I was hurt on the jobI was hurt on the job

If you've been hurt on the job, you are entitled to compensation. This includes lost wages, medical bills and disability, even if your boss says you can't file a claim.

Social Security DisabilitySocial Security Disability

When someone gets hurt or becomes sick and can't go on working, Social Security Disability is there to help. Unfortunately, waiting for SSD benefits can be a long and tedious process. Choosing the right lawyer to help you through this process can make all the difference. The attorney's at Ray Hodge & Associates work hard to answer all your questions and get you what you deserve, and we have years of success to prove it.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.