If you have been injured in a car wreck in Wichita, Kansas don't be a victim a second time by not getting the money you need to make up for the harms and losses you have.
Blog for I was in a car wreck
Library for I was in a car wreck:
- If you think you need an attorney to handle your property damage claim, read this article first.
Your car is totaled and you don't know what to do next - learn the next step here.
- If self-driven cars start driving on Kansas highways, what risks will increase?
Self-driven vehicles introduce new pro's and con's to the highways of Kansas. Read some prevalent questions over legal liability issues on this matter.
- Think twice about posting on social media after an accident in Wichita
Insurance adjusters can use your social media against you after a wreck in Andover, Goddard, Derby or Haysville
- Road defects can play a large part in accidents in Wichita, Salina and Hutchinson.
Sometimes road design or defects will lead to a serious accident. When this happens, you may be able to seek liability from those responsible for a road defect.
- I received a letter from my insurance company demanding reimbursement. Do I pay them?
The insurance won't tell you about these situations that you may owe money in.
- Accidents are scary, here's what you can expect.
Ryan Hodge explains what can be expected in the days, weeks and months to follow a car wreck.
- After being in an accident, five common mistakes can hurt your case
Car wreck lawyer explains mistakes that some Wichita citizens make after an accident
- Learn how your head rest helps you and your family stay safe on Wichita roads
Having your head rest set properly can save you from whiplash. Read on to learn more
- If you've been in an accident that resulted in facial injuries, read how a personal injury attorney can help you recover.
When someone is involved in an auto accident or suffers a burn injury, it can result in serious facial disfigurement. Read how we can help.
- If you wonder how fibromyalgia can be linked to your auto accident, read on.
Car accident attorney explains why having a car wreck can result in painful fibromyalgia
- What should I do after I'm in an accident with a hit-and-run driver?
Attorney Ryan Hodge discusses how underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage protects you from hit-and-run drivers
- Learn how the attorneys at Ray Hodge & Associates can win your case by using animation videos
Animation graphics can help win your case quickly
- Car accident attorney explains what happens after you suffer a broken rib
This painful injury can take months to heal and keep you out of work. Learn the symptoms and what can be done for broken ribs
- If you're wondering if you should see a chiropractor for your injuries, read this article for information
After suffering injuries from a car wreck, chiropractors can help with spinal injuries
- Even minor fender benders can cause you big problems and big pay outs if you don't do the right thing.
Lawyer Ryan Hodge describes the do's and don'ts of a minor car wreck in Wichita
- Wichita attorney explains what to do if you are in a rear-end collision
If the insurance company is denying your claim on a ear-end collision, here's what you can do.
- After an accident, who should you see?
It is common to have spine injuries or herniated discs after a car wreck. This can result in lasting back pain for many people and it is an important decision you will make whether to see a chiropractor or an orthopedist.
Frequent Questions for I was in a car wreck:
Case Results for I was in a car wreck:
Videos about I was in a car wreck: