Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC

Can I fire my attorney?


Yes. Just because you’ve hired an attorney doesn’t mean you’re stuck with him or her forever. If you feel that your personal injury attorney isn’t doing a good job or doesn’t have the competence needed for that area of practice, you can fire him and find new representation. Make sure you check out our article about what you can do if you feel you need new representation.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.