Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC

I was in an accident and the other guy fled the scene! Who pays for the damages?


Even though you don’t know who to file a claim against, your insurance coverage will include uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. This means that you can recover for your losses if you are hit by a hit-and-run driver or someone that does not have any insurance or if you are hit by a driver that does not have enough insurance. More information about hit-and-run drivers can be found here.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.