Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC

My case is settled, does that mean I’m done?


No. Sometimes insurance companies that paid for your medical expenses or wage loss will demand to be reimbursed. There are several situations where you may still owe money out of the money the insurance company sent you. Typically, the insurance doesn’t inform you about these situations. If your insurance company is seeking reimbursement from you, read our article here to learn what you are required to pay. Normally if you have a lawyer handle your case, the lawyer will make sure all liens have been paid and advise you of any unpaid bills you might still owe.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.