Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC

Should I see a Chiropractor or an Orthopedist after my accident?

A common question with varying answers, we have found that our clients benefit greatly from Chiropractor treatment. Most sudden back pain and neck pain can be helped by seeing a chiropractor. Experts at adjusting the spine, chiropractors have various treatments that relieve pain.

If Chiropractic treatment doesn’t work, it is advised that you see a specialist, possibly an Orthopedist. Your injuries may require surgery, which can only be handled by a medical specialist.

To read more about what injuries are best handled by a Chiropractor, read our article here.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.