Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC

What losses will an automobile insurance company pay for?

A: Automobile insurance is required by law to cover losses that can be legally recovered as a result of an automobile collision under the policy limit. This means that if someone else is at fault in an automobile collision they will be responsible for paying your property damage, your past and future medical expenses, your past and future wage loss, and something for pain suffering and disability. For more information on this, please see our KidTv video called “What damages can I recover.”

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.