Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC
Ryan Hodge
Connect with me
Personal Injury Lawyer

Do I Need an Attorney to Receive Workers Compensation?

Being injured on the job happens. Although most people expect work injuries to arise from manual labor jobs, even office jobs can result in injuries such as carpal tunnel. Injuries vary from minor to life altering. Especially with serious injuries that might require surgery, therapy and months off work to heal, it’s important to do things right. If any of the following is true, you should hire an attorney for assistance during your workers compensation case.

  • If your injuries may require surgery at any time in the future.
  • If your injuries are moderate to severe and your doctor diagnoses that your health may never return to your previous condition.
  • If your injuries may prevent you from working on a regular basis.
  • If you cannot return to your previous job, but believe you may work at a less strenuous job.
  • If you have pre-existing injuries.
  • If you disagree with a decision by your employer, insurance carrier or state’s workers’ compensation division over your claim.
  • If you believe you aren’t receiving the full benefits of workers compensation.
  • If your claim has been denied.
  • If you don’t understand the workers compensation process.

Regardless of which circumstances you relate to, every workers compensation case is entitled to legal representation. It is imperative that you consult an attorney if your injuries are severe enough to permanently alter your life.

If you have had a Kansas work place injury that was not your fault and need medical treatment, you need an experienced professional who can help you get back on the road to recovery. Call us today at 316-269-1414 or visit our contact page here. Our Kansas personal injury attorneys will provide you a free initial consultation and if we take your case you don’t pay a dime unless we recover money for you. Even then we only take a percentage of the total amount of your recovery.

If you have questions on what you should be looking for when you are making a decision to hire a Kansas personal injury lawyer, read our article located here.

Make sure you download our free car accident app for iPhone or Droid to protect yourself in event of an auto accident.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.