Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC
Ryan Hodge
Connect with me
Personal Injury Lawyer

If you’re wondering if you should see a chiropractor for your injuries, read this article for information

After being in a car wreck, many people have spinal injuries. This can cause a serious condition that irritates nerves, affects bones, ligaments and discs and can damage your overall health. Even low velocity accidents can cause devastating injuries. Medical research shows that there is no relationship between the damage to a car and the damage to a person. The medical research that shows different has been exposed as having been written by doctor’s who were paid by insurance companies to write the articles.

After suffering a serious car accident or a minor wreck, you may want to see a Wichita, Derby or Andover chiropractor for a spinal checkup. A chiropractor’s eye is trained to detect spinal injuries.

If you go to a Chiropractor you may receive Chiropractic manipulations. This is a method for manipulating the bones in the spine. It is often accompanied by a cracking or popping sound much like the sound of cracking the knuckles. This treatment has been shown to be very effective for spinal injuries. Chiropractors will also use some of the same tools that physical therapists use such as ultrasound, diathermy, and interferential muscle stimulation.

Your first step should always be to call 911 and get immediate medical treatment for other trauma, but within the next few days you may want to have a checkup by a local chiropractor. Because injuries to the spine and head can often be ignored, long-term damage can be caused if proper medical treatment is not received in a timely fashion.

For more information about whether an orthopedist or chiropractor is better for your injuries, visit our article here.

At Ray Hodge and Associates we deal with local chiropractors frequently and we understand their treatment. If you need legal advice, you need an experienced professional who can help you get back on the road to recover. Call us today at 316-269-1414 or visit our contact page here. Our Kansas personal injury attorneys will provide you a free initial consultation and if we take your case you don’t pay a dime unless we recover money for you. Even then we only take a percentage of the total amount of your recovery.

If you have questions on what you should be looking for when you are making a decision to hire a Kansas personal injury lawyer, read our article located here.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.