Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC
Ryan Hodge
Connect with me
Personal Injury Lawyer

Steps you need to take to fill out a personal injury protection claim

If you or a family member is injured in a Kansas car wreck, your Personal Injury Protection coverage will help pay for medical and other expenses. Having PIP is mandatory in Kansas, but many people aren’t aware of how it can help them and their family. To learn more about what PIP is and how it works, read our article located here.

In order to receive the benefits of PIP, you will have to fill out an application through your insurance company. Before you fill out the application, make sure you speak to your lawyer. Insurance adjusters will try to settle your claim for as little as possible and even the slightest mistake could seriously damage your claim. Also, make sure you include proper documentation of the accident. This includes witness statements, photographs and medical documents. Your income will need to be validated with pay stubs and tax returns. To protect your self at the scene of an accident you can download our free mobile app for you iphone here or for your droid here. This app tells you exactly what to do in the event of a Kansas motor vehicle collision.

Given the complexity and risks associated with filling out any paperwork, it is best to give those problems to an experienced Kansas car crash attorney.

If you have had a Kansas car wreck injury that was not your fault and need medical treatment, you need an experienced professional who can help you get back on the road to recover. Call us today at 316-269-1414. Our Kansas personal injury attorneys will provide you a free initial consultation and if we take your case you don’t pay a dime unless we recover money for you. Even then we only take a percentage of the total amount of your recovery.

If you have questions on what you should be looking for when you are making a decision to hire a Kansas personal injury lawyer, read our article located here.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.