Go to navigation Go to content Ray Hodge & Associates, LLC
Ryan Hodge
Connect with me
Personal Injury Lawyer

Industrial workers often experience chemical burns. Read on to learn more about what you can do if you have suffered from a chemical burn injury.

Many people use chemicals throughout their lives. You may be at home cleaning with chemical products or you might work at an industrial job; either way, you run the risk of suffering a chemical burn injury. If you have been injured in an industrial chemical burn, you have grounds to receive Workers Compensation and potentially even more damages.

Industrial chemicals such as silver nitrate, hydrochloric acid, lye, and lime result in chemical burns. Other common chemicals responsible for injury are ammonia, sulphuric acid and hydrochloric acid. Direct skin contact with an acid or base can result in chemical burns. It is most common to suffer these burns on the arms, legs, face and in the eyes. Inhaling chemicals is also dangerous and can lead to a lung or throat injury.

Industrial workers and construction workers in Wichita are especially prone to suffer a chemical burn because they handle substances daily that include these dangerous chemicals. A construction worker may have direct contact with liquid concrete products. Workers in a factory are at risk for burn injuries if there is an explosion in the factory with dangerous chemicals. Chemical fabrication, mining, medicine, and auto repair all have environments that could result in serious burn injury.

Chemical burns are very painful and anyone that suffers a chemical burn will most likely experience extensive tissue and systemic damage. Chemical burns can cause permanent disfigurement, and scarring. With so much of your health and future at stake, it’s important to consult an attorney for an evaluation of your chemical burn injury case.

For information on other types of burn injuries, read our article here. If you were hurt on the job as a result of something other than a burn injury, read about other common workplace injuries.

If you have had a Kansas burn injury, you need an experienced professional who can help you get back on the road to recovery. Call us today at 316-269-1414 or visit our contact page here. Our Kansas personal injury attorneys will provide you a free initial consultation and if we take your case you don’t pay a dime unless we recover money for you. Even then we only take a percentage of the total amount of your recovery.

If you have questions on what you should be looking for when you are making a decision to hire a Kansas personal injury lawyer, read our article located here.

Back to Top

Ray Hodge & Associates proudly represents victims and their families across the state of Kansas, including Wichita, Andover, Derby, Goddard, Haysville, Mulvane, Rose Hill, Newton, El Dorado and Hutchinson. Call today for a free consultation all over the state of Kansas. We have proudly served clients in Sedgwick, Butler, Sumner, Harvey, Kingman and Reno Counties.